Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I got on this morning and noticed that my quest helper said defeat 0 of 6 Piscean in District of the Strars, so I opened my questing journal and it said the same thing: Defeat 0 of 6 Piscian, District of the Stars, Celestia. I am only Level 36 and accindently teleported once to my friend in Celestia Base Camp. Then I left through the world gate to go back to MooShu. So what happened? Now I have an extra quest that I can't do. Can this be fixed, Kingsisle?

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 36)
Sorcerer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KingCobra022 wrote:
I got on this morning and noticed that my quest helper said defeat 0 of 6 Piscean in District of the Strars, so I opened my questing journal and it said the same thing: Defeat 0 of 6 Piscian, District of the Stars, Celestia. I am only Level 36 and accindently teleported once to my friend in Celestia Base Camp. Then I left through the world gate to go back to MooShu. So what happened? Now I have an extra quest that I can't do. Can this be fixed, Kingsisle?

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 36)
Sorcerer

its not a glitch
ya can accept side quests in any world and do any quest from any world as long as ya can go to the areas in the quest ( even a ms person can do a cl side quest)
ya dont need to have access in the storyline just get a friend to take ya
there and do it

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
KingCobra022 wrote:

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 36)
Sorcerer

its not a glitch
ya can accept side quests in any world and do any quest from any world as long as ya can go to the areas in the quest ( even a ms person can do a cl side quest)
there and do it
I know that but I never talked to anyone in CL.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KingCobra022 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
KingCobra022 wrote:

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 36)
Sorcerer

its not a glitch
there and do it
I know that but I never talked to anyone in CL.

weird
maybe ya acidently got one or something

just ask a friend to take ya there and dont accept any other side quest in areas ya cant go to