Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world: Earth

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
When you first create your Wizard, Merle Ambrose selects you from Earth which we all live on *I would hope*. Maybe we can make that a world in Wizard101? I mean, it would be interesting to see Morganthe trying to destroy our me world to cause us despair. Your thoughts?

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Omg! Nice!!! But would they only make a few areas and not a ton like we have on our planet I think they would make places like in Indiana since it had tons of stuff going on back from the 1700s to the 1800s because the Indian tribes were there and fought. Maybe in Northern or South or East or West.. But awesome idea!!! :-) :) :-) :) :-) :) :-) :)

Defender
May 29, 2011
No, I think that would take us to close to reality. Most of the time i play this game to get away from it.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
That is very interesting, but I'm afriaid my vote is

It's just not creative enough.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
moftah wrote:
maybe wizard city is earth it has humans or not hm o yehh yep hop it happnes
um dont take it seriously but wizard city isnt earth on earth there is so such thing a wizards ( but i wish wizards are real )

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Lol, Maybe in the start, We are on Earth but then later, We go to wizard city. Nice idea!

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
Survivor
May 13, 2010
i know right?! i love the idea but they probably wont fall with it i post an idea like tag game 2 years ago on my old account and people said it was stupid
I really want to see earth and maybe mars

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
I would not like this as a starting world, but it would definitely be cool later in the storyline! Maybe it could be a side world like Grizzleheim and Wysteria.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Ummmm... well its not exactly on the spiral, so...
And since so many worlds are based on places like Egypt and England, it would be slightly awkward if they mention those places. Plus its supposed to be an alternate universe, bringing us back to earth would defeat the purpose of the game, you cant get sucked in because the same world in the game is outside... and the real one is not magical :(

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
fairywing wrote:
i know right?! i love the idea but they probably wont fall with it i post an idea like tag game 2 years ago on my old account and people said it was stupid
I really want to see earth and maybe mars

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be way to close to reality....

I play this game to escape it.
Nice idea, but I just don't accept it. My vote:

Tiffany Wildrider Adept Pyromancer

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Going to Earth would shatter the Wizardly feel. I only hope Kingsisle doesn't implement it because of all the suggestions going around.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I really havent thougth of that, but maybe the Wizard101 people could read it and maybe use that in a new world where some other new evil person rises and tries to destroy our home planet that has had a catostrophic event, and that only we could stop it from taking over the entire "Earth". But boy, would that be an adventure. good thinking on that idea. and come find me people, TristanDarkBlade transcended ice. :D

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
this is a fantasy game. too realistic. XD kinda funny how its backwards from most replies for game ideas

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
This is what i think i was in the chancel right after the last boss and i was looking at the planets floating around. I saw a world that was green and blue and me and my buddy agreed that was earth and there is wysteria if you look closely i believe all those planets will come and one day (after morganthe is beat you can go there and pick what planet you want to go to just like the spiral door.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
If this happens it must be in Egypt cause thats were scribes were found scribe means magician in ancient Egyptian thus we must also have obelisks i know krokotopia was Egyptian too but i'm trying to throw in some history with it. it is good for all of us.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
I don't think it will happen I;. The thought of bring magic to a place that doesnt believe in it? Nonsense. Morganthe might try to threaten it but we will never go to "Earth".

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008