Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of the Helephant- Are you Kidding?!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
I was on a Tower of the Helepant run yesterday to get Aurate Band. Taurus used Myth Imp putting a Life dispel on me. Guess what my pet used! Sprite! And with the dispel, it fizzled, so the pig dude used a bone dragon on me, knocking me out, and I was thee healer! So, pets fizzling for sprite Shoult Not Count As A Fizzle

Thanks for reading!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Sorry about your luck. However, at the same time, you being life, unless you had cleanse charm in your deck, you would have fizzled anyway.

Most times a pet healing is helpful, it is your choice to equip a pet that heals. If this bothers you so much, next time, equip a pet that does not heal, hence, you will not fizzle.

Easy enough fix, so, why is this KI's problem?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:
I was on a Tower of the Helepant run yesterday to get Aurate Band. Taurus used Myth Imp putting a Life dispel on me. Guess what my pet used! Sprite! And with the dispel, it fizzled, so the pig dude used a bone dragon on me, knocking me out, and I was thee healer! So, pets fizzling for sprite Shoult Not Count As A Fizzle

Thanks for reading!

true that your spritely kicked in when ya had a life dispel on ya
however
they dont need to stop this during tower of helephant since ya can always remove the pet with spritely during the fight with tarus and the other one

simple way to solve your problem

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
Historian
May 01, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:

Thanks for reading!

Simple solution, dont have may casts on pets, and carry cleanse charms.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
It was fizzle... It should count as a fizzle. That cast belonged to your pet. And the pet belongs to you. So basicly, you casted it in a way.
You-> Pet-> Sprite-> Fizzle

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
darthjt wrote:
Sorry about your luck. However, at the same time, you being life, unless you had cleanse charm in your deck, you would have fizzled anyway.

Most times a pet healing is helpful, it is your choice to equip a pet that heals. If this bothers you so much, next time, equip a pet that does not heal, hence, you will not fizzle.

Easy enough fix, so, why is this KI's problem?

Exactly! I had cleans charm in my sideboard and would have used it but my pet immediately casts sprite