Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Raven Mount To High On Screen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
Today I got the raven mount from your pack, and it is way to high on the screen. I understand the blood one being that high as it carries an extra person, but the black one it kind of even cuts off my head some.

Please lower the one person one on the screen like the dragons are. Thank you!

Historian
May 01, 2010
lucidstarlight wrote:
Today I got the raven mount from your pack, and it is way to high on the screen. I understand the blood one being that high as it carries an extra person, but the black one it kind of even cuts off my head some.

Then they wouldnt be "high flying", I think what they should do is just change the camera angles on the ravens/hawk.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
Then they wouldnt be "high flying", I think what they should do is just change the camera angles on the ravens/hawk.

That is an even better idea, or even make it so we can adjust our camera angle ourselves. Sometimes I wish I could just do that anyways.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
lucidstarlight wrote:

That would be an even better idea if there was an option to do that. And remember, there is the zoom in/out.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I agree it's too high. You can't even take a screenshot with the whole bird in it. :-( I'm going to try to zoom out, but honestly, we really shouldn't have too.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
KI: I can see the camera angle for both Hawk and Blood Raven has been changed a bit. But the Raven still has the original camera angle.