Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gloves

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
I think there should be gloves added. I feel very few clothing items have gloves on them. Gloves could give pips or maybe health. They could be dyed, or maybe be claws, or even a pirate's hook! What you think about it?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
I think gloves are a great idea, could be gloves, or a shield, or a number of different things for this item, which opens a bunch of new possibilities.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I think that is a terrific idea! Maybe some of the gloves could be bought in Wand shops, and use moves like swords. Pirate hook: Slash and hack at the enemy. Claw gloves: Swipe at blinding speed. Maybe there could be a glove that allows your hands to grow in battle, inflicting more damage and raising your critical rate. They could be used for style, like the elegant hat and have no stats. :D Level 40+ Elegant pack, gives 100 health with hat, with robe, with boots, and with gloves.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SantaIceBurg wrote:
I think there should be gloves added. I feel very few clothing items have gloves on them. Gloves could give pips or maybe health. They could be dyed, or maybe be claws, or even a pirate's hook! What you think about it?

This has been suggested many times.
My thoughts on it haven't changed: no thank you

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I think that would be pretty cool; maybe like a "Gauntlets" category. They would add extra Critical, Energy, or Mana/Health, Incoming/Outgoing healing. I can imagine "Wolverine" claw type gauntlets, where they retract until you go into battle...then in a dramatic fashion...extend for battle!!!

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
On the whole, not a bad idea, though i don't think it needs a new entry or anything, they could just fall under the "rings" tab, it would make sense because you couldn't wear gloves and rings at the same time.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
several of us have been wanting gloves as wand replacements. I like the empty hands spell casting animation. Unfortunately if I unequip my wand I lose a power pip as well as other stat boosts. That is why I want gloves.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
SantaIceBurg wrote:

Come on, think of how COOL it could be. Party ruiner.

Defender
May 29, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
SantaIceBurg wrote:

You cant just say no, you need supporting detals. And i dont think gloves is a bad idea really, may be it could replace wands. How bout this? it can only give mana, power pips, and cards maybe even may cats like pets have! But it doesnt give to mini spells like wands and you cant wear a wand with it