Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why was balance compleatly left out in Kirin?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 20, 2010
There is no balance version of the Foo Dog, no balance TC's, and the cards on the gear seem to be tossing our unattainable spells around like beads at Marti Gras.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
A lot of Death Spells that were normally unattainable were put into Nightmare Packs, so I guess it isn't the first time. Don't worry, though, not everyone will be able to attain those cards.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
JinZah wrote:
like beads at Marti Gras.

Mardi Gras

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
JinZah wrote:
There is no balance version of the Foo Dog, no balance TC's, and the cards on the gear seem to be tossing our unattainable spells around like beads at Marti Gras.
You didnt know they complain about judgement but i dont here them say anything about heckhound or tempest.So they got give the less gifted schools a boast even tho at high lvls with the exception of judge all balance hi lvl spells are weak compared to other schools but what do i know i only have a wizard in every school

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
JinZah wrote:

Probably because everything else in the pack is for Balance.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Expect a Balance themed Card Pack in the future.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Houri wrote:
You didnt know they complain about judgement but i dont here them say anything about heckhound or tempest.So they got give the less gifted schools a boast even tho at high lvls with the exception of judge all balance hi lvl spells are weak compared to other schools but what do i know i only have a wizard in every school

You know they didn't complain about judgement, but I don't hear them saying anything about heckhound or tempest. So they have given the less gifted schools a boost even though at high levels, with the exception of judgement, all balance high rank spells are weak compared to the other schools. But what do I know? I only have a wizard in every school...

fixed that for you...

Now I can argue!
Balance has no real strength and so therefore they have no real weakness (except for those pesky tower shields). They enjoy defensive capabilities against every school and damage boosters from every school. Also, the most effective way to deal with an opponent is to get a Balance to place all the traps and blades and to have a wizard that focuses mainly on damage (such as Storm or Fire) be there to unleash the full potential of the spell. On my Storm wizard, a balance friend and I teamed up on a boss in DS and the end resultant was with my tempest with which I did 9,000 damage without any criticals, that was all purely from blades and traps.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
codastar wrote:
Sigh, Balance needs some attention :?

they gave balance there own pack what more do ya want

those spells came with a price they cost allot of pips
so if ya dont have mastery amulet your outta luck if your not balance and want to use the spells the gear in this pack gives

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
JinZah wrote:
actually there is a balance foo dog and at.lvl30there is teat that gives power Nova and at lvl70 there is one that give 613 health and a whole lot of other stuff

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
laedst15 wrote:
JinZah wrote:
actually there is a balance foo dog and at.lvl30there is teat that gives power Nova and at lvl70 there is one that give 613 health and a whole lot of other stuff

No balance didn't get a foo dog, they got a stone colossus that doesn't give a card, and has a pathetically low pedigree.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
barneyfife wrote:
codastar wrote:
Sigh, Balance needs some attention :?

they gave balance there own pack what more do ya want

those spells came with a price they cost allot of pips
so if ya dont have mastery amulet your outta luck if your not balance and want to use the spells the gear in this pack gives

I dont mean it like that -_-