Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

it wont let me in!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
hi guys it wont let me log in to wizard101 central ( i am even a member ) so like i get really mad. plus i think they got to cool it with the " Your friend is busy ". like me and my friend were like hanging around in commons and then he said hi lets go to my house and it kept saying busy when i ported to him so then we thought it was the house and we went to royal playhouse his house. it still would not let me port. they got to fix that because sometimes it gets annoying and plusn when i am walking in a dungeon and i ask for help it says busy to the person who is trying to port. plus it wasnt a full dungeon. plus sometimes it wont let me into areas and door mostly doors

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Uh...... what?

Alura Mythshade level 54 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 36 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I can barely understand what you're talking about. But judging by the repeated use of the word plus, you should make a few more threads with one topic each. Also, the "Your Friend is Busy" sign is there because A: The house they are in has it's restrict to friends turned on. B: It is a dungeon designed to test their skills alone. C: It is in a dungeon in Zafaria where it is disabled to discourage Power-Leveling.

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
zucchini35 wrote:
hi guys it wont let me log in to wizard101 central ( i am even a member ) so like i get really mad. plus i think they got to cool it with the " Your friend is busy ". like me and my friend were like hanging around in commons and then he said hi lets go to my house and it kept saying busy when i ported to him so then we thought it was the house and we went to royal playhouse his house. it still would not let me port. they got to fix that because sometimes it gets annoying and plusn when i am walking in a dungeon and i ask for help it says busy to the person who is trying to port. plus it wasnt a full dungeon. plus sometimes it wont let me into areas and door mostly doors

Wow. Just wow. I don't understand this, first off: This is wizard101 not wizard101 central... if it was you wouldn't be seeing you friend is busy. Second, Ok, well, you need to chill. Its just either your friend has ports off, if its to house, house ports off. Dungeons might be solo or enter only. Third, I have no idea what your problem with doors is. There just, ya know, doors. Forth, your in a dungeon thats solo or enter only mentioned above. And last, I don't know what your problem is with all the houses and stuff have him go to yours. Ding! Ok, Nicholas GoldenBreeze up and out