Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Wysteria Schools

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
So I propose a plan about the Wysteria schools.
Some utility spells would be nice that benefit our school.
The professor for out schools' knock-off would call us in (level 25) to ask us to retreve a stolen <school> gem. It was stolen by some Green Men and they will use it for evil.
After we finish the quest, it gives us a new card.
Earth: Life Bane. +30% to next life spell for caster; +25% to next life spell for all enemies.
Spirit: Death Bane. +30% to next Death spell for caster; +25% to next Death spell for all enemies.
Chaos: Myth Bane. +25% to next Myth spell for caster; +20% to next Myth spell for all enemies.
Ember: Fire Bane. +25% to next Fire spell for caster; +20% to next Fire spell for all enemies.
Tempest: Storm Bane. +20% to next Storm spell for caster; +15% to next Storm spell for all enemies.
Frost: Ice Bane. +30% to next Ice spell for caster; + 25% to next Ice spell for all enemies
Equalibrum: Judgmental Bane. +20% to next spell for all team; +20% to next spell for all enemies
So, what do you guys think? *feedback required*

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Congratulations!
You are about number 23,324 in posting a request for Wysterian Schools of Magic to be available (I myself am number 22,742).

So yeah, it does very little good to keep suggesting these schools of magic because KI has either decided they're going to do it or not by now, though it would be nice if they mentioned something about it.