Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bolt and pvp, unfairness.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
i am a level 5 life sergeant, i was a knight (674) and now a sergeant (579) because? of insane bolt of course i think bolt should be banned because it seems to me that bolt hits opponent 80 percent of the time and the user 20 percent of the time. kingsisle please see it like talos and ban it from pvp. and i figured if enough people think bolt should be banned from pvp kingsisle will do just that.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I'd rather be hit by insane bolt than wild bolt. At least with insane bolt your opponent can pay the price for it, much more so than wild bolt.

You just gotta deal with it. I, once again have been hit for a critical wild bolt for 2300 damage. It's such a disappointing way to lose when you know you have a great hand and your opponent is on their last legs. But you gotta deal, not much you can really do ya? Insane bolt, wild bolt, whatever, you just gotta take it.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
storm17206 wrote:
i am a level 5 life sergeant, i was a knight (674) and now a sergeant (579) because? of insane bolt of course i think bolt should be banned because it seems to me that bolt hits opponent 80 percent of the time and the user 20 percent of the time. kingsisle please see it like talos and ban it from pvp. and i figured if enough people think bolt should be banned from pvp kingsisle will do just that.
Try shielding, healing, and maybe killing opponent first.