Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokatopia Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
I've finished the quest and I went to krokatopia to return my quest....But the lady has the "Grey QuestionMark" over her head. What am I going to do now?? I've tried logging off and coming back and it doesn't help, and I also tired to log off completely and come back on. It still says "Grey QuestionMark"... Please answer when you can, tell me how to solve the problem! (: Thanks.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
MerlynsApprentice wrote:
I've finished the quest and I went to krokatopia to return my quest....But the lady has the "Grey QuestionMark" over her head. What am I going to do now?? I've tried logging off and coming back and it doesn't help, and I also tired to log off completely and come back on. It still says "Grey QuestionMark"... Please answer when you can, tell me how to solve the problem! (: Thanks.
are you sure you have finished the correct quest? some i know are very similar and are confusing check your quests and make sure you find the one with the same name as the one with the "Grey QuestionMark".