Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free daily drop from gorilla

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
One of my friends took me to a place where a gorilla drops one free item a day. Someone told me it's in Wizard city in one of the houses but I went to every house and could not get in. Does anyone know how to get to this secret area?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stansigstad wrote:
One of my friends took me to a place where a gorilla drops one free item a day. Someone told me it's in Wizard city in one of the houses but I went to every house and could not get in. Does anyone know how to get to this secret area?

Your "friend" lied. There is no such place or thing. sorry

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
No its not in wizard city.Thats actually The Sun Palace.Its one of the castles you get when you purchase the Super Bundle prepaid gamecard at Gamestop.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Oh wait and I meant to say..... it is not in wizard city at all. You get it from the super bundle which you can find at gamestop.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
stansigstad wrote:

Your "friend" lied. There is no such place or thing. sorry

And you were also wrong, my dear. :P

It's in the sun palace(a crowns only house you get from a gift card--or at least I think so), but the gifts aren't worth it. They give worthless reagents you can gather anywhere and treasure cards you can get on unicorn way!

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
let me enlighten you on this matter, and as the owner of a sun palace, i think i would know. the gorilla is in the palace in an underground passage, and he actually gives you rank 3 to 6 snacks and 50 to 100 gold. however at certain times you can't get anything from him, even if you haven't at all that day. the gorilla is a once a day thing.

jason thundersword lvl 54 thamaturge 8)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
Hi Gang:
I just received that bundled package with the "Enormous Safari Palace". And I believe just the daily drops over a length of time are well worth the price of admission! My first received drop from the huge underground Gorilla was a diamond. As posted earlier, if you receive snacks, gold and what ever else type of "goodie" he/she/it drops, you can bet that huge Gorilla will be my first stop each and every day!
I also have the midevil castle add-on and I've been having a joyous time in there too! Be sure to look for any hidden"secret" passages. Found 2 passages so far. Be sure to check out the "underground jail" with the group of green peering eyes from the dark, behind those prison bars! :-P
Thanks,
Anci3nto1

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2012