Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Early For Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
I started my life about a week ago and I finally am in the obsidian chest quest ( the last quest till malistaire ) and it occured to me that I'll only be level 46 in Celestia? Is that too early or something cause I remember in my death I was about 49-50. I did skip a huge ton of side quests and have not even started GH, also I have not trained dryad seeing as its the most useless move life has ( after guidance ).

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TheDarkestMask wrote:
I started my life about a week ago and I finally am in the obsidian chest quest ( the last quest till malistaire ) and it occured to me that I'll only be level 46 in Celestia? Is that too early or something cause I remember in my death I was about 49-50. I did skip a huge ton of side quests and have not even started GH, also I have not trained dryad seeing as its the most useless move life has ( after guidance ).

If you have a lot of help probably not, I soled quite a bit so level 50 seemed better for me because I was at least starting critical gear. At level 55 I went to wintertusk because I had already finished Grizzlehiem and got my pet at level 58 just following the main story line there.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You will have to be level 48 and finish Malistaire before the quest for spiral key will be given for CL. My guess is to be sure you have your strong global spell for CL. You can go ahead and complete DS but will have to wait if you aren't level 48 by then.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
first of allif you are at the obsidian chest quest in dragonspyre academy you are not at the last quest before malistare. You still have all of the academy left to go including the forum the drake hatchery and the crystal grove. So you should be fine when you get to celestia.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
TheDarkestMask wrote:

You have to be at least level 48 or over to start Celestia.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Oh wow! Same with me! I was also level 46 when I beat Dragonspyre. The minimum level you have to be, as I found out (the hard way :(), is 48. I'm 47 right now and PANICING to level up soon (my subscription is almost over).

Just do some side quests that give you a lot of XP so you'll level up fast.

Courtney Starstone
Level 47
Master Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral