Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Bat Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
I have recently discovered a new pet called the Life Bat. After I looked it up on the wikia, I saw that the card would heal 10+90 over 3 rounds, for the entire team. This spell also cost 2 pips, and has 90% accuracy. This pet gets one copy of this card at "Ancient", the third pet level. I honestly don't think that the pet or card itself is worth it. The life bat card should either cost 0 or 1 pips, or the healing should be greatly increased. Right now, using Unicorn is much more beneficial. Also, the Life Bat card would only be helpful to level 5 wizards and under, and it would take 3 rounds just to get 100 health. As a life wizard, I have the spell Minor Blessing, which gives me 65 health immediately. That's over half of the health that is given to me by Life Bat! And Minor Blessing also costs 0 pips. Please make the Life Bat pet more worth it!

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I have a Lifebat that I trained up to get the card. You're right, it's pretty useless. But, it's fun to use down on Unicorn way with the younglings or during a fight with friends as a sort of a joke.

Not every pet has to be a lean, mean fighting machine. Some are just for amusement.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kezfitz wrote:
I have recently discovered a new pet called the Life Bat. After I looked it up on the wikia, I saw that the card would heal 10+90 over 3 rounds, for the entire team. This spell also cost 2 pips, and has 90% accuracy. This pet gets one copy of this card at "Ancient", the third pet level. I honestly don't think that the pet or card itself is worth it. The life bat card should either cost 0 or 1 pips, or the healing should be greatly increased. Right now, using Unicorn is much more beneficial. Also, the Life Bat card would only be helpful to level 5 wizards and under, and it would take 3 rounds just to get 100 health. As a life wizard, I have the spell Minor Blessing, which gives me 65 health immediately. That's over half of the health that is given to me by Life Bat! And Minor Blessing also costs 0 pips. Please make the Life Bat pet more worth it!

i believe that pet spell is meant to revive the team when your pips are lower then 3 pips

just saying

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010