Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fairy Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone can please tell me how i can get a Fairy life pet..
I collect Tinkerbells outside of the game. Seen someone have the pet an would really love to have one.. Thank you

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MollyMae65 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I collect Tinkerbells outside of the game. Seen someone have the pet an would really love to have one.. Thank you

i have one and i believe i got it from wyvern hoard and thats only the easy way

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
MollyMae65 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Smoger ( the secret boss ) occassionlly drops the green fairy. I was lucky enough to get one and she's very talented.

Caroline Dreamgem Lvl 70 Death Wizard

Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
MollyMae65 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
If you are talking about the sprite, it can be dropped by Alicane Swiftarrow in firecat alley

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
You said tinkerbell so I assume you want a green colored sprite pet... the problem is that life's sprite pet is brown, as mentioned from the elf boss. The pixie queen has butterfly wings, not very tinkerbell, as mentioned from the optional boss smogger. You can get a myth pixy from rattle bones on unicorn way, but her outfit is white..

Defender
May 01, 2011
MollyMae65 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

i have gotten a fairy pet (that gives no card) from sylster glowstorm

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
any of you guys got the samoorai pet? i would love to hatch with that one i have danger hound seraph teh ghost seraph thng ice hound storm hound magma collosus myth sprite battle pig scout pig cyclops some pigles life bat polar cat starfish troll and ianthine spectres

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
MollyMae65 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

you can always defeat swift arrow a million times. Tht is how i got it.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
If you want a myth sprite, rattlebones drops A LOT of them.

If you want a sprite, Alicane Swiftarrow drops them rarely.

If you want a pixie queen, then there are two types, one which gives a card and one which doesn't. I got the one with the card in the 2nd Wyverns Hoard pack I got.

Jasmine IceBringer

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
My pet is not nessisarily a fairy, it's a carnation pixie. It pretty much looks like the Fairy spell, and pet, only it is purple and pink, instead of green and brown. This specific pixie is the best pet ever for me, but only because I hatched several times to get such amazing talents. Aside from her "Gives DragonBlade card at Baby" ability, she improves your accuracy by + 5%(I'm storm so it's very useful), it can randomly cast the Sprite spell(pretty useful) and can randomly cast Unicorn(much more rare for it to cast Unicorn than Sprite, but it's much more useful than Sprite, I was in a pvp 4v4 once when everyone on my team was dead, except for me thanfully, she casted unicorn once and sprite twice, saving my team completely!)
Anyway, my point is, if you would like hatching with my pride and joy, I'll be willing to do it.

Benjamin StormDust, level 78 Diviner

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
:) :-)Well, I tried to get a pet on my wizard but it won't work. My other person got a pet by fighting a boss at Unicorn Way.