Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dye all over the spiral!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Isn't it hard when you get a piece of cclothing you really like, but you have to travel the spiral just to get to the dye shop? OBJECTION! I say we should have dye all over the spiral where most of the other shops are and the shopkeepers are based on the world! Who's with me! Comment and Spread The Word!!!!!

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Actually I think that it is odd that the seamstress is in all of the worlds. Though I guess she and Zeke could be a couple...

I can go anywhere in the blink of an eye, why would I want a shop I rarely use to follow me around? What, did you sprain your ankle? Is your mount limping?

teleport to world hub, use spiral door, walk to commons or teleport to commons, walk to shopping district. This is difficult? I would rather they not spend time adding a mander, a dog, a bear/raven/wolf, a bunny, a celestian ghost, and a dragonspire ghost in order to add a dye shop to each world.

Or, do you just think that Zeke needs another love interest?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
If we don't get dyers across the spiral, we should at least get potion fillers. They don't have to be humans, they could be pigs or dogs or pigs.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
zebulous wrote:
Actually I think that it is odd that the seamstress is in all of the worlds. Though I guess she and Zeke could be a couple...

I can go anywhere in the blink of an eye, why would I want a shop I rarely use to follow me around? What, did you sprain your ankle? Is your mount limping?

teleport to world hub, use spiral door, walk to commons or teleport to commons, walk to shopping district. This is difficult? I would rather they not spend time adding a mander, a dog, a bear/raven/wolf, a bunny, a celestian ghost, and a dragonspire ghost in order to add a dye shop to each world.

Or, do you just think that Zeke needs another love interest?
As I am, i don't have a mount, so it takes very long to get to one place to an other.Why should everything be about YOU?!!!??? a lot of other people NEED dye shops :x

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Oh stop being lazy... It doesnt even take 3 minutes... Thats not even 180 seconds out of your day... (There is 86,400 seconds in a day, yes I am a nerd xD)