Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical not being added to profile

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
My wizard has a few items that add to my critical attack. In total I should be at +44 but I am only at +7 for some reason. I carry the cloudberry staff which alone is +24!

Is anyone else having these issues?!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
When you add up all the points, you get a total number, however, when you look at the stats with your cursor, it changes to a percentile.

So, if you have 150 critical points, you get about a 30% chance to critical.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
danoh wrote:
My wizard has a few items that add to my critical attack. In total I should be at +44 but I am only at +7 for some reason. I carry the cloudberry staff which alone is +24!

Is anyone else having these issues?!

Well, the staff and gear shows critical rating and then when you hover over your critical stats it shows your critical percent from each gear. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I get HOW it works, my problem is that it is NOT WORKING.

My player profile reads all 7s across the rating. But my gear has way more than just +7 for critical. Forget the percentages and all that, I am just talking about the basic number that goes from the gear to the rating.

Example: I have a Cloudberry Staff which is +24. So with that alone shouldn't my rating read 24 for critical?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Contact support with your problem. They can fix it to what it should be based on your gear.