Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

some people are sad KI

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
i have saw on wizard101 central that 150 people on there wanted a female (girl ) transformation and i really have to agree with them imagine pinkzilla, seraph, sprite, UNICORN. wouldn't that be awesome? PLEASE ( pretty please cherry on top ^-^ ) make a famale transformation! bye!

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
julia88888 wrote:
i have saw on wizard101 central that 150 people on there wanted a female (girl ) transformation and i really have to agree with them imagine pinkzilla, seraph, sprite, UNICORN. wouldn't that be awesome? PLEASE ( pretty please cherry on top ^-^ ) make a famale transformation! bye!
ooh now 153 :[

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
they do have a female transformation it just came out the dark sprite

wolf dragonstaff lvl 45 myth

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
They already have the Dark Sprites, but I guess some people aren't satisfied with just 1 vs. 20 or so, lolz.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
julia88888 wrote:

Dark fairy is a girl transformation.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
This is what confuses me: there are all these gender specific aspects to the game necessary or otherwise; however, these transformation potions come out and all of a sudden the monsters are unisex?

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Champion
May 03, 2011
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
tabby714 wrote:
People are sad? or just girls are sad?

Girls are people. :-)

Indeed, and we are often sad about the boy-oriented bias of our favorite game.

Clothing styles and colors
Transformations
Badge names

There are other aspects of the game that lean toward boy-ness, too.

Now watch and see what sort of replies hit this thread...

Girl Power!

Qbb/Iridian/Scarlet/Rowan

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
tabby714 wrote:

True that. Anyways, I'm satisfied with the current transformations, and I'm a girl.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
if you do that which by the way, i would love pinkzilla, there might be a whole boys cant wear it thing but they might want to and what do boys get that girls wont blab blah

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
tabby714 wrote:

Nice comeback! :D :D :D

Hero
May 02, 2009
To the people that say we already have one, yes its ONE, but one is not enough.
KI said on wizard101 central back in july 2010 I believe that they didn't mean to make the transformations male-oriented, and that once celestia was released in full, they would look into adding more femenine transformations.

Here we are, 2 years later, with more transformations, and while they're all nice, one female transformation is a big letdown, and we need more than one as just having one to use can get boring really quickly.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
julia88888 wrote:

I agree. One dark fairy transformation isn't enough. I love the Pinkzilla idea!!

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Yea. I'm a Girl too. All the Transformations are kinda Boy-based.

I like all the Ideas. Through i am Life so i may be biased with the Unicorn and Serpah Idea. :P

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 48 Theurgist