Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions for the Myth School

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
Hi! I'm a conjurer and I have no problems with the myth school at all. Everything is great, but I do have some suggestions... if you guys wanna hear 'em.

I like my minions. A lot. They're just great and I'm never lonely because my trolly keeps me company :D But sometimes my troll/cyclops/minotaur does some funky stuff lol. I think it'd be great if we had an advice spell or something that we could cast and then, on our next turn, play our minions hand for that round. Alternatively, perhaps minions could be persuaded somewhat by giving out battle orders via the chat function? So long as the conjurer him/herself gives the order, that is.

Another thing that I'd like to suggest is a way to be able to trade places with our minions during battle. This would make them be more useful as tanks, even though the minotaur does his best to garner the enemies' attention.

Of course, more minions would be awesome. I don't even really care what type, just as long as more are added. And not just for higher and higher levels, but some new low level minions would be nice. There is kind of a long gap between when you get your cyclops minion and then your minotaur minion. If you could toss another minion in there to bridge the gap, that'd be great! And also, why limit conjurers to one type of minion? I agree that having only one minion out during battle is good for balance, but what if we don't want to use the cyclops and would rather have a minion that's more focused on healing? Or a utility minion, similar to the balance mage's helpful mander? The main point would be to provide conjurers with more play style options.

Oh, and this is more of a personal thing on my part, I'd really like to be able to engage Cyrus Drake in a practice duel! He's my favorite professor, so haughty and opinionated, and I would very much like the chance to pit my skills against his. :)

Thanks for reading, everyone!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
read my post non attack spells i have something like that on there fir myth just search the thread.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Wouldn't it be real nice if one could select what spells there minions cast.