Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game pack questions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I tried searching the subject and found just enough information to have questions. It seems that the newest pack gear is all ice. If this is true, then what are the other game packs gear's schools?

I also found somewhere that in one of the packs, Hand of Doom I think, that nothing or some of its contents could not be used in PVP. If this pack gave gear, is any of that gear not to be used in PVP?

I think that the usual contents are treasure cards and housing items with a very small chance of getting anything else. Is this correct?

Thank you if you can answer these questions.

Administrator
Since we don't give out spoiler information, our fansites are your go-to place for all sorts of indepth info on things such as the packs. You can learn more here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Card_Packs

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
gabrielstovall wrote:
I tried searching the subject and found just enough information to have questions. It seems that the newest pack gear is all ice. If this is true, then what are the other game packs gear's schools?

I also found somewhere that in one of the packs, Hand of Doom I think, that nothing or some of its contents could not be used in PVP. If this pack gave gear, is any of that gear not to be used in PVP?

I think that the usual contents are treasure cards and housing items with a very small chance of getting anything else. Is this correct?

Thank you if you can answer these questions.

the hoard packs have several themes although it would be spoiler to tell what items they have by name
i can tell ya this
dragon hoard = balance or fire pack
wyvern hoard= life
nightmare hoard (retired pack might come again next halloween) = death
and ya got raven hoard figured but there are some fire stuff in it but not saying what