Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

katzenstien planks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
When I was in katzenstien's lab looking for the crates with the clockwork parts, I went out of the lab through an opening in the left and I saw some stacked planks. I clicked on it and it said something about making a bridge. I didn't bother looking for more planks, but I was wondering what they are for.

Blake Dragonward magus pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
magicmat3 wrote:
When I was in katzenstien's lab looking for the crates with the clockwork parts, I went out of the lab through an opening in the left and I saw some stacked planks. I clicked on it and it said something about making a bridge. I didn't bother looking for more planks, but I was wondering what they are for.

There is a "side" exit near Katz in the lab. You need a certain amount of planks to build a bridge in that secret area, and there is a secret boss, Smogger. Here is a link with the details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Smogger

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
magicmat3 wrote:

They are for the side quest to fight Smogger