Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fight Possesed Teachers!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Boss idea:
A boss that has possessed every teacher and in order to get to him, you must defeat your teachers and ambrose, thus freeing them. and the beginning of the tower can be you getting called by one of the teachers into the ring across from their school and talking, then trying to kill you. And at the end you find out someone who was good secretly was this monster disguised as that person, who they killed long ago and you can only bring back by defeating him. His secret identity can be the librarian, Gamma, etc. Name can be:
Statuo Recubo meaning: Deciet and lies

I posted this on Ideas Welcome but got no feedback

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
uh, no thanks.
that would be at least a 7-level dungeon. I can do without another one of those. :)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
ummm ... 8 or 9 lvls and then last one changes into real monster lol i love those dungeons... wonderful drops and we need a lvl 70 tower we have none

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
sry it would break my heart to defeat greyrose and hard to defeat headmaster :(

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I am all for challenging the teachers! getting to spar with cyrus was one of my favorite quests. And when you're done you'd be the hero with super cool level 70 gear!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Defender
Jul 28, 2009