Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A suggestion for the hoard packs.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
I've recently opened about a dozen hoard packs and keep getting ultra-rare bows. It's nice but I really don't want the bow because I already have them. So here is my suggestion...

If you've been to a carnival and you've played the game. You get a low prize (or a high prize) and your able to trade so many up or so many down to get the prize you want. What if you got the ultra-rare bow and really wanted the red raven? You trade one prize for the other. So many commons would equal an uncommon and an uncommon for a rare and so on...

And so you don't mix in things not from the pack as soon as you open it it asks if you want to trade up or down (or in the same category) for another item. Because I am SICK of getting ultra-rare bows. I just want my armor. :-(

And it seams a fair way to get what you want- since you'd need the ultra-rare to get the ultra-rare in the first place.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SoarinOC wrote:
I've recently opened about a dozen hoard packs and keep getting ultra-rare bows. It's nice but I really don't want the bow because I already have them. So here is my suggestion...

If you've been to a carnival and you've played the game. You get a low prize (or a high prize) and your able to trade so many up or so many down to get the prize you want. What if you got the ultra-rare bow and really wanted the red raven? You trade one prize for the other. So many commons would equal an uncommon and an uncommon for a rare and so on...

And so you don't mix in things not from the pack as soon as you open it it asks if you want to trade up or down (or in the same category) for another item. Because I am SICK of getting ultra-rare bows. I just want my armor. :-(

And it seams a fair way to get what you want- since you'd need the ultra-rare to get the ultra-rare in the first place.

TOTALLY agree with you! It's pretty annoying when you keep getting even the most super-rare of things but you just want to have the other one instead.