Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone care to hatch an egg?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I've only got an adult myth sprite but if someone would be willing to help me out by hatching a rare pet with me that would be awsome I would be willing to trade an couple rare treasure cards I've bought from the bazar as some sort of thank you.

I'm a life wizard (Caleb Shadowsword) and I've seen a way cool pet that looks like a brown yeti, sorry I can't remember the name of it but if you have that one I'd really be willing to make it worth your while :D but any rare pet would do like the elephants or a crown only pet would be nice.
I'm just looking for some help and not asking for a freebee lol.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
calebbell04 wrote:
I've only got an adult myth sprite but if someone would be willing to help me out by hatching a rare pet with me that would be awsome I would be willing to trade an couple rare treasure cards I've bought from the bazar as some sort of thank you.

I'm a life wizard (Caleb Shadowsword) and I've seen a way cool pet that looks like a brown yeti, sorry I can't remember the name of it but if you have that one I'd really be willing to make it worth your while :D but any rare pet would do like the elephants or a crown only pet would be nice.
I have an adult inferno beast (a red forest lord or yeti) I am a transcended balance wiz and I 'll hatch with you my name is Luke Stormwielder next saterday 1:00cental time ok

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
calebbell04 wrote:

I have hatched with several people who can not find anyone to hatch with so hang in there you will find someone to. As higher levels gather more stuff then they can handle they tend to hatch to get rid of gold. Keep in mind hatching with higher level pets costs quite a bit of gold so you must have this to hatch and it's possible you get another of your pet not the one you hatched with so one try may not do it.

On another note do not offer any one treasure cards or anything else for a hatch, more wizards have been taken advantage of doing this then you can imagine. You make the trade and the other wizard ports away removing you from their friends list so you can never find them again. Taking advantage of or tricking another wizard out of something is not a reportable offense so they know they can just get a way with it.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Great I will be there :) and thanks for the advice it is sound! I was planning on doing the hatch and then handing over the card that way I wouldn't get swindled lol, I am an honest person but I trust no one it's just how I have to be because of so many wanting something for nothing these days...