Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why cant you have 7 wizards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
i think you should be able to have all types of wizards! its not fair! the only wizard i dont have is storm and i really want one!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
I agree, and if you look at the Wizard101 character selection, you see two unused chairs in the back. They could easily be clicked on, and I don't see why you can't! There should be eight characters! :(

Well, then again, it might be a bit of work for KingsIsle.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
i agree
also i want to have a go at all 7 schools but i can only try six

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
i know that it is supposed to take up too mush space, but i almost feel like being only one away is mocking me. the seventh school mocks me. i would almost feel better if one less character was there from the start, because its so annoying.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Well, balance was added on during an expansion of the game... Origionally there were enough seats for all of the schools.
If you really want another wizard, delete one.
Throw their stuff into your shared bank an sell off the rest, then wave good by.

I figure I will do this eventually, I just haven't decided who to drop.
The other option is to open another account. You can add it to your family of accounts to pay a little less than double. Of course the wizard on the new account has to do everything from scratch.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I agree, I would like to have all seven students. If you have notice when you are at the student select screen you have your students sitting down and one is standing up. I just don't understand why we can not have all seven students. You could have your six students that you do have not been playing with sit at the desk and the one student that you are using standing up. Even if you don't have seven sits for all seven students you can still have six of them sitting and one standing.

Valkoor level 39 Life
Gavin Dreambreaker level 70 Storm
Blaze level 70 Death

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
People say, "Oh, they did that on purpose so they could have money!" but I don't agree with those people. I think it's so there'll be an even number of wizards on the side. I agree, they really should have another slot. I would have not deleted my myth wizard Michelle Sandheart a long time ago if they had 7 spots :(.

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
People say, "Oh, they did that on purpose so they could have money!" but I don't agree with those people. I think it's so there'll be an even number of wizards on the side. I agree, they really should have another slot. I would have not deleted my myth wizard Michelle Sandheart a long time ago if they had 7 spots :(.

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

:( What did you replace your Myth with? :(

Brianna Wildrider Level 66