Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats up Ambrose?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Okay so Merle Ambrose called me to his office in the commons and said "I have some new information about Grizzlehiem come quick!" but I ignored it so I could finish Dragonspyre first, because I assumed it was for Wintertusk. I recently battled and defeated Malistare and Ambrose had nothing for me afterwards that had to do with Grizzlehiem. Can someone please explain?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 47 Life Wizard

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Imahippie10 wrote:
Okay so Merle Ambrose called me to his office in the commons and said "I have some new information about Grizzleheim come quick!" but I ignored it so I could finish Dragonspyre first, because I assumed it was for Wintertusk. I recently battled and defeated Malistare and Ambrose had nothing for me afterwards that had to do with Grizzlehiem. Can someone please explain?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 47 Life Wizard
Same thing here Ambrose is always calling me to his office but he never has a quest for me. Same thing with Belladonna crisp, with tower of the Helephant she only needs me one time.
your's truly,
Nathaniel Lifefountain transcended sorcerer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You get that message every 5 levels. Whether or not Professor Ambrose actually has anything to tell you depends on how far along you've gotten in Grizzleheim. You can generally ignore these notices.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
This also happens a lot if you ever redownload or install Wizard101 on a different computer. All the other NPCs will join in too, since they are fooled into thinking this is your first time doing something.