Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
This whole pet thing is really annoying. I have spent so much time and money on pets just trying to get spritely. No matter which pet i get or how expensive i still can't get it. And this will be the reason i quit playing. I want some guarantees! I am beginning to wonder if the whole reason for this pet nightmare is to make more money.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
pitathanks wrote:
This whole pet thing is really annoying. I have spent so much time and money on pets just trying to get spritely. No matter which pet i get or how expensive i still can't get it. And this will be the reason i quit playing. I want some guarantees! I am beginning to wonder if the whole reason for this pet nightmare is to make more money.
I agree. I recently spent about an hour and levelled up my Brass Golem to Adult. I was excited to hatch a pet, but I tried to start and found out that it takes almost 25000 gold to hatch. Seriously, lower hatching prices!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
You can't guarantee a pet to get spritely. I don't want to be mean or anything, but thats a stupid reason to quit this epic game. You can't always get what you want.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pitathanks wrote:

Not all pets have the ability to train spritely. You need to research the pet first, if that's all you really want.
All pets are listed here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

You can do a search within that page for spritely (see the small google box at the top of that page).

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
You can't guarantee a pet to get spritely. I don't want to be mean or anything, but thats a stupid reason to quit this epic game. You can't always get what you want.
i agree 100%.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
pitathanks wrote:

Does a dog learn to roll over the first time you tell it to?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
KingCobra022 wrote:
I agree. I recently spent about an hour and levelled up my Brass Golem to Adult. I was excited to hatch a pet, but I tried to start and found out that it takes almost 25000 gold to hatch. Seriously, lower hatching prices!

KingCobra022, you won't get the prices any lower than they are now. They used to be a lot higher. KI has already lowered them once and in some hatches by as much as Half.

If you want to hatch, you will have to quest and save your gold just like everyone else does. I just hatched one of my pets with a friend and when we first tried, he was about 4,000 gold short of hatch price. He worked very hard for a couple of days to get it. Now he is working toward the next hatch and I really hope he gets what he is after.