Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have You Ever Had a Wizard101 Dream?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
I had a dream about Wizard101. It went something like this:

I was walking to the Commons from Ravenwood. Suddenly, Professor Balstrom, my teacher, came to me and said that I needed to hide because Malistaire was attacking.

Everything was fine, or so I had thought. 8)

As I was about to say that everything looked fine, the sky grew dark.

Some other students were running to their dorms, and I was caught between them. As I tried to break free, a figure got in the way of everyone. :-(

It was Malistaire. :|

But before anything happened, the alarm woke me up and I had to go to school.

I really wanted to know what happened. Now I'll never know!

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i've had two dreams about wizard101 fist one i was editing the wooden cottoge with the walkin from marlybone and the second one was in a weird version of the grizzlehein house.(and then bizzarly turned it to a wrestling thing)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
HermioneGranger81 wrote:

I was walking to the Commons from Ravenwood. Suddenly, Professor Balstrom, my teacher, came to me and said that I needed to hide because Malistaire was attacking.

Some other students were running to their dorms, and I was caught between them. As I tried to break free, a figure got in the way of everyone. :-(

thats like a comic book, but you dont get to buy the second one. both are the same thing. it stops at the exciting part and you never get to know what happens next

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
Ok, so now I had a bit more of the dream.

The kids had just ran off into the different directions, leaving me alone. "Nice job leaving me!" I whispered. I couldn't believe that they left me to try and defeat Malistaire on my own! :x

Malistaire laughed, a laughter that haunted my mind. :|

I turned to face him. Fear was taking over everything else that had me. I knew I wasn't skilled enough to take on him! I wasn't even close! And I needed help!

Malistaire raised his wand to cast a spell...

And the alarm woke me up again. :( :( :(
Seriously! How many time to I have to sleep to have this dream!
Anyways, post your dreams here! It doesn't matter how strange it is!

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I had a dream where I was walking through the Crucible with Cyrus Drake, which is odd considering I'm not a Conjurer I'm a Necromancer, except he looked like a teenager and wasn't bald and then we had to go through all the storyline quests then we got to fight Malistaire then the alarm woke me up for work.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I havent had a dream about being in the game as of yet, but i've gone to bed then realized, hey i bet after all that battling i have enough energy to finish gardening so i log back on lol. Or I go to bed thinking of ideas for new worlds, spells, pets, mounts, and Morganthe's outfit in the final CL battle, oh how I love that outfit. I did have a minor dream about having stuffed animal versions of our pets, I'd love a stuffed forest lord/wendigo/inferno beast or cloud beast, and a stuffed storm cat lol. I think KI should make stuffed animal versions (or beenie babies) of our pets, I have all the minotaurs, all the forest lord hybrids, all the orthrus hybrids... I want a collection of my pets for real :)

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
I had a dream that i had a death transcended, when i have a life legend irl

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
i had a dream that took place in what looked like old dragonspyre before the titan war. i looked like my wizard, Richard Shadowheart. but then i saw a boy wearing a long dark cloak that looked like a robe and battle armor mixed together. i looked at the boys face and i saw my face. i asked who he was and he responded " oh hello there. the names malistaire. malistaire drake."

and then naturally i woke up.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
i had a dream where me and my friends were fighting draconians in DS

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I was in my sun palace when people kept porting to me and kept squishing me and then I made it out and then I turned ports off Wow

Survivor
Nov 01, 2011
i had a dream. dragoconians were playing catch with me as the ball

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Its funny how most people's dreams involve Malistaire or Dragonspyre. Hmm, i wonder why?

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 All of these are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I had a dream about my Character Destiny Ashstone and Darth Vader. It was really weird considering that we were on colossus bolevard fighting gobblers. Then Malistaire appeared and started doing the chicken dance. it was very strange. i dont remember any more.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I looked like my main wizard conjurer(myth)Angus Myth and i was with my friends Austin Lotus ( A great friend indeed) Benjamin and some other austin and i was in my new world idea and after beating the final boss me and my friends got sucked in to the game and to fight the person who dragged us in also known as the Data-Eater a giant monster and we were using my lvl 78 spell ideas then before the fight he said "If you lose you will be no more inthe real world"
and i said to him "Let us make a stragety!"
Data-Eater said" Fine hurry or i will go ahead and eat you"

I said "Ok Benjamin use equality (it makes higher health enemies health equal to users) then austin lotus use storm collumn(another of my ideas)
then i will use Cerbrus(another of my lvl78 spell ideas) then austin use shard monser(one more of my ideas)then i'll use cerbrus one more time then austin lotus use storm collumn to finish him off"

Data-Eater said"I'm waiting"

I said"WE'RE READY!"

Then i saw the fight and we won and he got abbliberated and we finnaly got outta the game and i had a doughnut

THE END

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Okay so I had the weirdest dream ever!
So I was caring to my pets in my dorm when my best friend Hannah Blue came in and she said that we have to defeat orange gobblers. I said, "There are no orange gobblers!" But then she said, "But in the monstair world there are!" I stared at her like she was crazy .
Then We went into this portal that she took from inside her wand and she jumped inside. Then, from using private text chat she said something like "C'mon!" or something like that.
Then I jumped inside and there were real wizards, and I even saw my other friend, Blaze. It was just like the regular spiral, except that there were different kinds of enemies. For instance, instead of those pink gobblers, there were orange gobblers. Then I heard the song 'grenade' and I was thinking, "What the heck?" So then everything went like fuzzy and my alarm clock was playing the song! I woke up and thought, "Why can't I finish that awesome dream?"
It was funny! LOL :D :-) :) 8) :-P

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
LOL... wow...

I once had a strange dream mixed with anime and Wizard101. O_e Malistaire and some other main bad guy of this one anime (it's been so long that I forgot which one) challenged each other to a duel. And then they started holding their breath and having a staring contest.

I just happened to walk by, and I shouted out, "Malistaire! You'll die if you keep holding your breath like that!" ._. So then they both agreed that their final match would be who did the best robot dance...

And when they were done, a pet of some kind (I think either an ice wyvern or even a snow serpent) popped out literally from the ground, and started attacking everyone.

...I dunno.
I have weird dreams.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
When i was in my house( wooden cottage) I see a group of monks hiding beside it. All of a sudden, a tiger jumps out and tries to eat me!!!! I was running and screaming and I came where there was no more land. and I jumped!!! and I was headed towards wizard city and............... I woke up :( :? :? I wish i could continue my dream :P

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
HermioneGranger81 wrote:

this is a dream i had recently after the kirin hoard pack came out

i was at the jade palace in ms when all of a sudden foo dogs start running towards me till they stopped at my feet
then i said
" foo dogs of all colors attack malistair at once in his lair in dragonspire"

then me and the foo dogs were at malistairs lair and one by one each battled malistair as if they were level 70 wizards with the spells normal wizards have then

after defeating malistair he says one last thing

" darn you defeated me to bad i will bring konocora to ruin soon "

then i said

" whats konocora"

then i woke up

darn i wanted to know what konokora is

maybe a new world and i had one those dreams that sometimes predict the future ( because i am kinda psychic )

maybe k i could decide to add a world named konokora

well hope ya had fun reading my wizard101 dream cya

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
So a couple of days ago, I had a wizard dream. I was in Ambrose's tower, and he said to me, "Young wizard, you need to shave." I said, "I don't want to, Master!" Then, Po (from Kung Fu Panda) came in and said "Since you won't shave, I will have to take extreme action!" Then he pinched me. I howled in pain and screamed all the way to my dorm. Once I got in, Shifu (another character from Kung Fu Panda) said to me, "If you want to become the Dragon Warrior, you must eat mcdonalds and shave!" I ran back out. There was shaving cream all over everything, even Bartelby. The old tree said to me, "Little wizard, promise me one thing. When you get back to your dorm, please shave!" I blinked. Suddenly, Malistaire randomly appeared, took Bartelby's last eye, and made the tree burn to ash. Then he took out a book about ponies and started to read. I was in shock!!! Why was everyone telling me to shave? And why was Malistaire reading a book about ponies??? Then the dream ended. I was sad. End of story... literally.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
My dream was I was frustrated with all the battles and fizzles so I some how whipped out a Death Ray and in a single shoot my enemies were dead but when I got to Malistare my gun broke then a very fat cat some how appeared with a lazer and shouted 'I'M FIREIN' MEH LAZAH!!!!!' and killed Malistare(I rember saying oh the simulated horror) then he said 'TAKE MEH SHOOP DA WHOOP LAZAH!!!' and we traded finllay I killed all my oppents and Morganthe or how ever you spell her name.

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
I had a dream with Malistaire in it and all i remember was him with a sandwich, but instead of eating it, using it as a wand. Then out of no where i start to yell for no apparent reason which always means i am going to wake up (which happened). I forget the beginning of it though it was all so vivid. Its dreams like those where it makes sense while you are asleep, but when you wake up you are just thinking WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT!? oh btw it was a sub not with normal bread :P

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
New dream I had last night:
It was the Ravenwood Ball and everyone was having fun. I was dancing with my date, Hunter Dragonrider. We were happy together. :)
After we were done dancing, Hunter told me, "Happy Birthday, Amanda Emeraldeyes, the love of my life." :-)
I had thought everyone forgot about my birthday, but he took me to the commons, were a huge party was set up.
After a long time of partying and talking to my friends, I sat on the edge of the pond and watched the fish swimming around. I tossed in some bread crumbs and they ate them up.
Then Hunter took me again and showed me his present: a storm house. 8)
I was shocked.
He was showing me the different places and where he had set the furniture when the lights went out suddenly. A cool mist crept over me, and I felt Hunter's grip slowly leave my hand. :|
When the lighst came back on, he was gone.