Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Explain about the Bazaar.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Hey, my name is Justin and I was wondering, what's there to do in the Bazaar? I mean I know you sell and buy stuff but why do many people like to visit there? What do they like to hunt for?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BZLujan wrote:
Hey, my name is Justin and I was wondering, what's there to do in the Bazaar? I mean I know you sell and buy stuff but why do many people like to visit there? What do they like to hunt for?

You pretty much answered your own question. We go to the bazaar to sell items we don't want and to buy gear/decks, etc.

One simple way for you to find out is to go there and peruse what's available.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

We/I hunt for many things. Housing items, gear, treasure cards, and reagents. But most of the time, I'm selling things from drops I've received from battles.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
you also get a higher selling price for your items there than other places.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Bazaar is the best place to sell items. However, they do not buy NO AUCTION items, so if you wish to sell one of those go to a different vendor. Anyway, you'll find almost anything you need there, gear, wands, cards, etc. They do not however sell pets.

Administrator
Young student

The bazaar is a unique place in the Spiral. All sold items not marked NO AUCTION end up there, no matter what world (or realm!) they are sold in.

Unlike the other stores, the bazaar has no fixed list of items or prices - only those items sold by wizards are found for sale in the bazaar and the prices are set by how many of that item are currently for sale (i.e. how rare that item is). The fewer the amount, the higher the cost.

And that's why sometimes you try to buy something but it's already gone - someone else in the bazaar just purchased it (remember, there's only one bazaar store shared by all realms so even if your bazaar is empty of other wizards, wizards in other realms are also looking at the same list of items as you).

So, if everyone bought all the bazaar items but didn't sell anything (in any store) ...well, the bazaar would be empty!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009