Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who's next in the spell line

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
yes this is a post asking wich famous myth or realigous person, god/goddess
well be on the next round of new spell?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
If I had to guess, it's going to be either Thor as a Storm spell or Hercules-Heracles as a Myth spell. Both have been frequently suggested, the latter especially so. Gryphon as a Myth spell is also likely, though a mythical beast, not character.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
If I had to guess, it's going to be either Thor as a Storm spell or Hercules-Heracles as a Myth spell. Both have been frequently suggested, the latter especially so. Gryphon as a Myth spell is also likely, though a mythical beast, not character.

That doesn't mean that Gryphons aren't awesome!!! Wait, is that how you spell Gryphon, I always spelled it Griffon... Okay, now I got to look that up.... Humph... according to wikipedia you can spell it either Gryphon, Griffin, or Griffon. Apparently people are just indecisive. I think Thor would definitely be cool. Maybe it's time for some non-attack spells though.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Thor? ummm... big guy with a hammer... sounds so familiar...
kinda repetitive, like a storm ice giant. like a storm lord and frost giant had a baby.
i would like if the 3 women who shared 1 eye appeared

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
oh my gosh loo eggywig i made a post last week with a bunch of non attack spells titled just that please look it up post your ideas andleave some feedback