Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 still dont have Frost Giant Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
I am a ice wizard level 50 and still cant get the Frost Giant Spell. I went to Professor Greyrose and she doesnt say anything to me. I look at my quests and dont have an outstanding quest from her.

Please help!!! I have to get the Frost Giant

Thanks Scarlet Fairyblossum Level 50

Defender
May 30, 2010
that is strange make sure you going to right teacher if your fire going to an ice teacher that wont work

Survivor
May 03, 2010
no gained power pips only work for ice i checked professor greyrose and still no quest.I need help!Can someone control her and give me the quest! :(

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mollyisthebest wrote:
that is strange make sure you going to right teacher if your fire going to an ice teacher that wont work

she said she is ice so thats her teachers quest

what i recomend for the OP is to do every quest in your spell book that isnt a storyline quest

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
perhaps you already accepted the quest but you havent realized it. lvl 48 quests have multiple parts so you may not have recognized the "new spell" icon as a reward for the quest.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Did you do your level 38 spell quest?, Did you do your level 28 spell quest?,Did you do your level 18 quest?,etc. If you haven't done either of them you must do them in order to get the next quest.