Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disappearing Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I do't know exactly what happened, but I failed the Tomb of Beguiler thingy, meaning I was defeated. Normally, if that happens, I go back and try again, only, there wouldn't be a point anymore. As soon as I was sent back, the quest to go into the tomb was gone! Comepletely irradicated! Could someone please explain to me why this happened? I know it wasn't a dungeon thing, because the quest would still be there, only back at the beginning. That quest was the last of my Krokatopia quests, and now I have no reason to go back. Pity, I always found the Krok quests to be the most interesting. :-(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
keyshun2277 wrote:
I do't know exactly what happened, but I failed the Tomb of Beguiler thingy, meaning I was defeated. Normally, if that happens, I go back and try again, only, there wouldn't be a point anymore. As soon as I was sent back, the quest to go into the tomb was gone! Comepletely irradicated! Could someone please explain to me why this happened? I know it wasn't a dungeon thing, because the quest would still be there, only back at the beginning. That quest was the last of my Krokatopia quests, and now I have no reason to go back. Pity, I always found the Krok quests to be the most interesting. :-(

Are you sure there is an associated quest? I thought this was the dungeon that had the mander outside that tells you about the mander problem inside the dungeon, but doesn't require you to speak with him again outside. So, when you complete the dungeon, you are done and don't need to speak with anyone again.