Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon does...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
What exactly does the dragon in wizard watchtower do? And more importiantly... Does It Give Anything Once a Day?

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I don't think so. (I don't own a Wizards Watchtower but i saw the preview) but who cares. The Dragon is cute!! hahahaha o.o

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

But the genie in Sultans Palace does.
And the gorilla in Sun Palace does.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
amber650 wrote:
What exactly does the dragon in wizard watchtower do? And more importiantly... Does It Give Anything Once a Day?

it sleeps there every day and night and does pretty much nothing

and no it doesnt give anything once a day its decor that ya cant move

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
If you haven't already, don't buy it! I bought it and experienced many set backs:
1. There are no rooms to which you can put stuff in other than the observatory and main entrance hall which are extremely crowded.
2. There is hardly any room outside to do anything, most of the surface on the entire property (including inside) you can't place anything of a decent size.
3. No bedroom, I had to put my bed outside =(

And no, the dragon only sits there on a pile of gold, mocking you with his riches...

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Same here. I bought it because it looked cool, but there is almost no space for stuff... I don't even have a bed there, I keep that at one of my other two houses :D

And curse that dragon, I should be the one rolling in riches. :P