Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mastery Amulates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
So, it says that mastery amulates can be droped by high-level mosters and bosses, and I was wondering what some of those monsters and bosses are.

Historian
May 01, 2010
Waterworks/Tower of the Helephant.

Speaking of mastery, anyone know the odds of two different people getting a mastery amulet on the same run in the Waterworks?

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
Waterworks/Tower of the Helephant.

Speaking of mastery, anyone know the odds of two different people getting a mastery amulet on the same run in the Waterworks?
Pretty rare since usually one person would get it out of the possible two i got storm mastery amulet but i really didnt need it so i sold it XD.

Explorer
May 17, 2010
I don't get why you can't equip a mastery amulet of the same school, it just wouldn't do anything to help you. In fact I think the amulets should be changed so you get something special when it is your own school mastery amulet, like a bonus power pip at battle start.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
tarler wrote:
I don't get why you can't equip a mastery amulet of the same school, it just wouldn't do anything to help you. In fact I think the amulets should be changed so you get something special when it is your own school mastery amulet, like a bonus power pip at battle start.

I am pretty sure that is exactly why wizards can't equip their own school's mastery amulet. People would expect an extra benefit. Others would complain that KI shouldn't allow people to buy something that they cannot use. Making the wizards unable to equip their schools amulet solves both problems. You can't equip it so you obviously can't get a bonus. The crown shop warns you that you cannot equip it so obviously it is useless to that character.
The equip restriction provides a simple, perhaps elegant, solution.