Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't move some housing items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
I can't move some of my housing items, like the Christmas wreaths and a couple trees. I've tried clicking them all over to see if I just missed wherever I'm supposed to click them, and that didn't work. I have 2 trees of the same type, and one I can pick up fine, while the other I can't move/rotate at all. Why is this happening? Is it something I'm doing? Thanks for the help!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
pianosax13 wrote:
I can't move some of my housing items, like the Christmas wreaths and a couple trees. I've tried clicking them all over to see if I just missed wherever I'm supposed to click them, and that didn't work. I have 2 trees of the same type, and one I can pick up fine, while the other I can't move/rotate at all. Why is this happening? Is it something I'm doing? Thanks for the help!

I'm not sure about the trees, but the wreaths are a known bug. Fix ETA is unknown.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
The Christmas Wreath has been having problems.
And idk about the trees, but I've been having problems with my rootbeer barrels. I can't move them or pick them up.

Always glad to help

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There is a different way of picking up housing items that does not involve clicking on them. Open your attic then go to house tab. Every item in your house will be listed there. Simply chose the item you want picked up, and click on move to backpack.

Although you should be able to pick up the item without opening your attic, this method can be used until they fix the little bug.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life