Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

yardbirds in Raven Hoard packs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Yardbirds are "Limit 1". If one shows up in a pack when you already own a yardbird then you effectively lose your rare slot from that pack.

Is this intentional? If not, will anything be done to compensate players who have suffered "yardbird collision"?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Slickriptide wrote:
Yardbirds are "Limit 1". If one shows up in a pack when you already own a yardbird then you effectively lose your rare slot from that pack.

Is this intentional? If not, will anything be done to compensate players who have suffered "yardbird collision"?

Usually Limit One means you can only place or use one, but can own more, but you bring up a good point! That would be annoying to win two and only be able to claim or even use one.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
I've bought so many Raven hoard packs i lost count and i have not yet gotten a blood raven or anything rare or to my liking. i spent all 5000 crowns and i want to know if it is unlikely that i will get it before i blow my next 5000 crowns card.