Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
I have done all of the crafting quests except this one, i know where to get it but he wont give me the quest (no exclamation point over his head). I am level 70 and i think i am almost done with Zafaria to be honest, so why wont he give me the quest?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
horse1223 wrote:
I have done all of the crafting quests except this one, i know where to get it but he wont give me the quest (no exclamation point over his head). I am level 70 and i think i am almost done with Zafaria to be honest, so why wont he give me the quest?

After you have completed the quest to get the crafted goods back and have talked to the zebra at the Savannah gate, go back and talk to him in the Crossroads so that you can meet him in the Market to get the quest

Survivor
Apr 28, 2011
horse1223 wrote:
you have to do one quest and to talk him and give you the quest but i cant do it that craft is really hard

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
horse1223 wrote:

It's got nothing to do with waht level you are, have you completed all the crafting levels (is Grand Master Crafter) before he'll give you the quest to be a legendary crafter.