Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Concerning Mastery Amulets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I recently got enough crowns to buy a mastery amulet for my Necromancer. The only problem is that I'm not exactly sure which one I should get, if I were to get one at all.

My Necromancer is level 60, and I typically do group PvP. My secondary school is Life, but I do have some balance magic (reshuffle, spirit blade, etc.) and sun magic. I (may) have enough to buy back training points and train in a different school of magic as well as get a mastery amulet.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Mimzkat101 wrote:
I recently got enough crowns to buy a mastery amulet for my Necromancer. The only problem is that I'm not exactly sure which one I should get, if I were to get one at all.

My Necromancer is level 60, and I typically do group PvP. My secondary school is Life, but I do have some balance magic (reshuffle, spirit blade, etc.) and sun magic. I (may) have enough to buy back training points and train in a different school of magic as well as get a mastery amulet.

hmm since your a necromancer i recomend myth if ya buy your points back

here is why
myth school secondary has lots of tough aoe attacks like earthquake and humongofrog

train it all the way to minotaur
get the mutate minotaur sun spell in cl

now ya have your own death version of minotaur but with your myth mastery amulet ya can cast the myth versions to

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Well personally I would get a myth mastery amulet, most likely because a death already has good healing from their moves and sacrifice isnt a bad heal either.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I don't find Myth to be a great secondary at all, even with Storm. I say keep Life as your secondary and get that Mastery Amulet. It's very useful, especially since Fairy is Life.