Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re:Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Dear Professor Balestrom & Professor Falmea,

Greetings to you!

I have decided to become a wizard since last October 2011. I am happy to say that I have truly enjoyed and welcomed the challenges on my journey towards becoming a transcended sorcerer. I have met lots of other wizards like me throughout the spirals and had the pleasure in making good friends with some of them.

However, my fellow wizards and I live in the different time zone in real life,thus making it a little hassle on meeting up at the right time to do quests and battle together.

Due to that, I came up with an idea and would like to suggest a special 'Wizard O' Clock that shows the wizard101 time. Instead of numbers from 1 to 12, symbols that represents each of the respective schools like Balance, Fire, Death, Storm, Myth, Ice, Sun, Star, Moon.

I believe that having Wizard O'clock would benefit and a convenient to all the players. It will be easier to set time to meet up. Maybe, Professor Balestrom could also keep track on the 'peak hours' in Wizard101 by that way,who knows .

I am no computer wiz but I understand the hard work on working on computer coded games and I will not keep my hopes high on having a Wizard O'clock. Nevertheless, I hope Professor Balestorm will consider my idea and able to make it happen.

Moving away from that, I would also like to mention if it is possible to add 'casual' clothing which can be redeem by fellow wizards if they choose to. Casual clothes I am referring to are like cool shirts and boots and non auction-able. I have only seen rock outfit so far,but if there is others and is obtainable please inform me.

That is all for now . Thank you for your time!

Wishing you had a pleasant Christmas and New Year Celebration.

Thank you.