Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I knew something was wrong at the START!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Ok, so when I walked into wysteria I and left the ring I said: "This is very suspicious." So i kept wondering and wondering untill the ring was gone. I KNEW IT!!!!

Did you feel the same at Wysteria?

- Justin SandFlame lvl 46 thuamaturge

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I had a good feeling that the ring was going to be stolen since I first got it, but that's it. The rest was a suprise for me.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
dragopas64 wrote:
Ok, so when I walked into wysteria I and left the ring I said: "This is very suspicious." So i kept wondering and wondering untill the ring was gone. I KNEW IT!!!!

Did you feel the same at Wysteria?

- Justin SandFlame lvl 46 thuamaturge

Yup. I also thought that Randolf would take it so he can "beat" us Ravenwood wizards.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
So my father and I(Level 61 Death and level 52 Ice) decided to tackle Wysteria together after we renewed our membership. We practically breezed through it and had no trouble with the bosses.

So anyway, when we put the ring in the dresser I turned to him and said "I'll bet you five bucks it's stolen sometime during this world." and he didn't believe me, so we shook on it. When it was stolen I said "you owe me five bucks" and he still hasn't given it to me lol.

Tara Pixiedust - Level 52 Ice

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A fun story,but not a very thick plot. It was blatantly obvious that something would happen to the ring as much as its security was emphasized.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Yup. I also thought that Randolf would take it so he can "beat" us Ravenwood wizards.

This is exactly what i felt! that Randolf would steal it and when they found i thought he planted it! he just seemed Draco Malfoy-ish to me.

Chris RavenFlame level 43 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Topher65 wrote:

This is exactly what i felt! that Randolf would steal it and when they found i thought he planted it! he just seemed Draco Malfoy-ish to me.

Chris RavenFlame level 43 Pyromancer

Hehehe, Draco Malfoy. *drool*

lol, he did didn't he. The stuck up-ness and everything. :P