Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria Housing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
So, being the girly girl I am, house decor and clothing have always been a big part of games like Wizard101 (for me). Recently, I decided that I'm somewhat bored with the home I currently own. So, naturally, I thought to myself, 'Hmm, if I could choose any world, where would I want to live?'
Wysteria.
Gorgeous designs, pleasant music.

Now, how many of you agree with me? Would you buy a home in Wysteria, if one were to be created?

And Kingsisle, do you have any plans on making such a house?

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Oliviana wrote:
So, being the girly girl I am, house decor and clothing have always been a big part of games like Wizard101 (for me). Recently, I decided that I'm somewhat bored with the home I currently own. So, naturally, I thought to myself, 'Hmm, if I could choose any world, where would I want to live?'
Wysteria.

Now, how many of you agree with me? Would you buy a home in Wysteria, if one were to be created?

yes i would if i could buy another house(i like houses)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Oliviana wrote:
Wysteria.

I'd be happy with the furnishings being available. But a house would be nice too. :)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
We wizards have been requesting Wysteria homes and furnishings for quite a while and so far that has never happened. Why are you ignoring us on this KI?

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:
We wizards have been requesting Wysteria homes and furnishings for quite a while and so far that has never happened. Why are you ignoring us on this KI?
there are lot of resons they could (a) be make the items(rome wasn't built in a day and the same can be said for make any thing) (b) be focusing on another problems in the game.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
moogirl45 wrote:

I think Wysteria isn't a big ( and by big I mean it isn't really a strong enough story there to have a house ) enough world to have a house there, although if they add another area of it like Wintertusk to Grizzleheim then I think there should be a house, if not purchasable then craftable.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
zelda3456147 wrote:
moogirl45 wrote:

I think Wysteria isn't a big ( and by big I mean it isn't really a strong enough story there to have a house ) enough world to have a house there, although if they add another area of it like Wintertusk to Grizzleheim then I think there should be a house, if not purchasable then craftable.
You can craft houses?

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Definately! The pleasant music, the gorgeos scenery, the lovely plants.... Who knew pigs were so refined?