Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot use any plot spells at my castle.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
I have the Marleybone Metropolitan Manor. I have gardened successfully in my dorm room, but I bought the house so I could plant flowers that require a large plot. I have learned and tried casting the large plot spell, the small and medium plot spells and I see the digging animation, but there is no soil being created. I have tried in the pond park, the street, the sidewalks, and even in the underground room. Nowhere will the soil be created. What could I be doing wrong? My character is a rank 8 gardener, so I am pretty sure I should be able to create at least small plots. I do have enough room for the plots. They are not highlighted red when I am trying to create them. I just got the house. Item limit is not a factor, have few items in it. I have plenty of energy.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I have that house. Most of the areas you mention are indoors and you can't create plots there - you need pots. The place where you certainly should be able to use plot spells of all sizes is the pond park. My necromancer has a whole field of Stinkweed in there.

I suggest trying again to make plots in the pond park and if that doesn't work send a message to support.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
For anyone else having this problem, it seems that you may need to restart the game several times and teleport to different worlds before the plots will show up. Either that or gms fixed it for me.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Kneazle wrote:
I have the Marleybone Metropolitan Manor. I have gardened successfully in my dorm room, but I bought the house so I could plant flowers that require a large plot. I have learned and tried casting the large plot spell, the small and medium plot spells and I see the digging animation, but there is no soil being created. I have tried in the pond park, the street, the sidewalks, and even in the underground room. Nowhere will the soil be created. What could I be doing wrong? My character is a rank 8 gardener, so I am pretty sure I should be able to create at least small plots. I do have enough room for the plots. They are not highlighted red when I am trying to create them. I just got the house. Item limit is not a factor, have few items in it. I have plenty of energy.

I would suggest contacting support and let them help you solve the problem.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Send a report to support. I've gardened in this house before.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Kneazle wrote:
i have expeirenced this too. it shows up in about a day or two.