Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet samurai pet training bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
i was in wizard city i checked my pet it said twenty experience to grow from adult to ancient but as soon a i played gobbler drop
and chose cake i was all four experiance i fed him a corn from mega snack bundle but he should have ranked up but no it told me he had fifty five experience to level up and i lost my corn and this bug is messed up

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Um, Did you already level up to Ancient and have 55 Experience points to Epic ?? I do know its takes 500 Experience points to Ancient through, and 1000 to epic, so you must of had 480 Experience points?

Suggestions xD?:
Remember to update your Computer and stuff.... Don't leave it old! It might of been a weird Glitch with your Computer...... Trying checking around and playing with your Computer and maybe you'll find what is causing that?

Wait for other reponses? Maybe someone else knows.

Double check? Maybe you got the Experience points wrong.

Check all your Pets Experience points. Maybe you switched to another Pet?

Triple check, Maybe you were looking at the Agilty, Smarts, Weight, Power, etc.....?

Fourth time check, (Quadruple, i think?) You might of been looking at the Pedigree or something.....

Log off your Computer, and log back on your Computer, Maybe it was a problem??

Try to remember back before it happened, does the Mega Pet Snack give less then 16 pet Experience points? If so, your Pet will NOT level up. .

(Your probably confused here, you said you got 4 Experience points from Gobbler Drop, and 16+4 = 20. which was how many points you needed to level to Anicent. and 15+4 = 19 which ISN'T enough.)

Check for posts on this, maybe others are having the same problem?

If NONE of these worked, you checked, no posts on this Glitch, no Replys after mine, and you didnt switch Pets and checked for the FIFTH time, and found the problem on your Computer and updated your Computer.......

Corn Pet snack problem: you fed the Corn to your Pet and when it eats it its gone. Unless you have 2+ of the SAME Pet snack. If you had 2+ of that Pet snack, only fed it one Corn, and the other one dissapeared.... Yeah then i have no idea......

Dont risk it, support@wizard101.com

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:
Um, Did you already level up to Ancient and have 55 Experience points to Epic ?? I do know its takes 500 Experience points to Ancient through, and 1000 to epic, so you must of had 480 Experience points?

Suggestions xD?:
Remember to update your Computer and stuff.... Don't leave it old! It might of been a weird Glitch with your Computer...... Trying checking around and playing with your Computer and maybe you'll find what is causing that?

Wait for other reponses? Maybe someone else knows.

Double check? Maybe you got the Experience points wrong.

Check all your Pets Experience points. Maybe you switched to another Pet?

Triple check, Maybe you were looking at the Agilty, Smarts, Weight, Power, etc.....?

Fourth time check, (Quadruple, i think?) You might of been looking at the Pedigree or something.....

Log off your Computer, and log back on your Computer, Maybe it was a problem??

Try to remember back before it happened, does the Mega Pet Snack give less then 16 pet Experience points? If so, your Pet will NOT level up. .

(Your probably confused here, you said you got 4 Experience points from Gobbler Drop, and 16+4 = 20. which was how many points you needed to level to Anicent. and 15+4 = 19 which ISN'T enough.)

Check for posts on this, maybe others are having the same problem?

If NONE of these worked, you checked, no posts on this Glitch, no Replys after mine, and you didnt switch Pets and checked for the FIFTH time, and found the problem on your Computer and updated your Computer.......

Corn Pet snack problem: you fed the Corn to your Pet and when it eats it its gone. Unless you have 2+ of the SAME Pet snack. If you had 2+ of that Pet snack, only fed it one Corn, and the other one dissapeared.... Yeah then i have no idea......

Dont risk it, support@wizard101.com

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

no i didnt level up to ancient and it told after i should have leveled up that i had 55 experiance to level up