Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

odd moon glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Hi, not sure exactly how to explain this one, but occasionally, I think only after I use moon spells, my name changes for everyone else looking at me to Jasmine, It remains normal for me, I can still see my regular name, but everyone else sees the name Jasmine. anyone else report this bug? is it anything to be worried about? or should I just laugh about it?
hope someone replies about either what causes it or at least comment that they have seen it before.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
GlassDragon1985 wrote:
Hi, not sure exactly how to explain this one, but occasionally, I think only after I use moon spells, my name changes for everyone else looking at me to Jasmine, It remains normal for me, I can still see my regular name, but everyone else sees the name Jasmine. anyone else report this bug? is it anything to be worried about? or should I just laugh about it?
hope someone replies about either what causes it or at least comment that they have seen it before.

havent seen it and what is the name of all your chars it might be a glitch with your char names

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Just a glitch in the game.
I'm not 100% but, i think you should just laugh about it.
Anyways, if you're worried a lot, i would seek information by asking a professor to see the message you have. Post the message as: Please read professor (professors name). Or, if your not comfortable with asking on the message boards i would prefer contacting wizard101. Their email is: support@wizard101.com Or, when your on these message boards scroll up the page and you will see a green button, (Click it) it should have a picture of a goose thing. I forget his name. But it should have glasses on and have a hat. CLick it. :D Hope this helps

Emma raincloud level 50 going on 51 :D (GIRL!)

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010

I think it's not a big problem. If it doesn't effect the speed or sound or doesn't let you login, it's not a problem. Just being honest!

Jasmine Lifesword lvl 33+ :D 8) :D