Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Automatic pass glitch

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Alright, I wasn't stunned at all. I was about to heal in a pvp match and then use 2 Spectral Blasts to defeat my opponent. So, I clicked on Pixie, and the timer was still at the 20's. My opponent used a blade, and then all of the sudden I passed? Then, my opponent barely defeated me in that next spell. Wow, getting defeated over a glitch. Did this ever happen to anyone?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Alright, I wasn't stunned at all. I was about to heal in a pvp match and then use 2 Spectral Blasts to defeat my opponent. So, I clicked on Pixie, and the timer was still at the 20's. My opponent used a blade, and then all of the sudden I passed? Then, my opponent barely defeated me in that next spell. Wow, getting defeated over a glitch. Did this ever happen to anyone?

Yup, happens to me about every 300 or so turns. It acts like I passed, but I cleary selected a card and target (although I don't recall this problem off any AoE type spell).

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
That happened when I was going to cast beguile on a legendary ice wizard once. We were killed by his strong snow angel because of that!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Explorer
Aug 14, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:

It happens if you have a really slow computer. Whenever i pvp on my really slow PC, at least one turn it says i passed when I clearly used a spell. The solution is to click Change and then use it again.