Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Briskbreeze tower team

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
I am looking for a team to complete briskbreeze tower with so if there is any lvl 50's, 60's, or 70's out there I would like your help. If so I need some wizards that would deal high amounts of damage and heal that would help and give a good realm to meet in on a date to be on.

Seth Silverhammer
lvl 50 death

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
if you still need a team, i'm a level 54 ice with healing capabilities, and a moderate critical rating. i'm always in the banshee realm. if this message isn't out of date, post a reply, and we can meet somewhere

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
I may not be a level 50 60 70 BUT two thirds of my deck are healing spells and I can meet up anytime this week

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
I'm a lvl 63 balance wizard with healing spells, some powerful all enemy spells, and decent equipment from Celestia. I am also trying to defeat Briskbreeze, and would like to volunteer for the team. Let me know when and which realm. I've done Tower of the Helephant and it took 3 of us 2 hours (2 lvl 70s and me, we lost our 4th guy on the first floor and he didn't come back). I can't imagine anything being any harder than Helephant -- I renamed it the BRB Tower (be right back) -- went thru 6 potion bottles and several henchman to win.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I'd be glad to help! I already did it but I'd still be happy too. I'm a lvl 70 Balance have some healing spells some gear from waterworks all attack enemy spells and powerful enemy spells just tell me the realm and the time just make sure its a weekend or like right after i get home from school which is around 3:15.

Isaac Dragonthorn Lvl 70 Liberator of the Helephant See ya around the spiral

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
kca189EM wrote:
I may not be a level 50 60 70 BUT two thirds of my deck are healing spells and I can meet up anytime this week

You HAVE to be level 50 60 or 70 to do this quest no matter what

Isaac Dragonthorn Level 70 Liberator of the Helephant See ya in the spiral

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Excuse me but are we gonna do this anytime soon unless you already did please post a reply Thanks

Isaac Dragonthorn Level 70 Liberator of the Helephant See ya in the spiral

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
cpiz wrote:
I am looking for a team to complete briskbreeze tower with so if there is any lvl 50's, 60's, or 70's out there I would like your help. If so I need some wizards that would deal high amounts of damage and heal that would help and give a good realm to meet in on a date to be on.

Seth Silverhammer
lvl 50 death

i am level 59 storm i can help but i only have pixie for a healing spell

justin stormblood