Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Cat Alley?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
I am on fire cat alley, not finished, and I have no more quests, but I haven't defeated Alicane Swiftarrow or anything. I can't find any more quests and I checked with Gretta Darkkettle, Shelus Gruffheart, Anna Flamewright, the guard on Fire Cat Alley, Merle Ambrose, and Sergeant (did I spell that right?) Muldoon, but none of them have any quests for me. What do I need to do? It's driving me crazy!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
This probably means one thing. Go into your spellbook and check the Quests icon. It has a quill and a piece of paper on it. A quill is a feather used for writing. Click on it and go through your quests until you see one that looks similar to this:
Defeat and Collect

Enter villian name and collect Enter item name

On Firecat Alley

Then just do what the quest says, and you are one step closer!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Check the main storyline quests here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Firecat_Alley_Storyline_Quests

If you done them all, including returning to those folks you need to after battles, contact support.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I recommend talking to private quinn (spelling?) not serge. muldoon he doesnt list quests for you if not go to another street and see if there are any quests on my char i got lost and forgot i had beat it lol hope this helps

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
eggywig wrote:
This probably means one thing. Go into your spellbook and check the Quests icon. It has a quill and a piece of paper on it. A quill is a feather used for writing. Click on it and go through your quests until you see one that looks similar to this:
Defeat and Collect

Enter villian name and collect Enter item name

On Firecat Alley

Then just do what the quest says, and you are one step closer!

I have no quests. I checked with everyone, but thank you for trying to help out.