Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely/ unicorn pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Lately I have been wondering what pets can cast sprite and unicorn on their own randomly.
I know that there is a list on the web somewhere but I cant access it so can somebody reply with the list and please dont put eh site address. Thanks

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
asdfghjkl1234675 wrote:
Lately I have been wondering what pets can cast sprite and unicorn on their own randomly.
I know that there is a list on the web somewhere but I cant access it so can somebody reply with the list and please dont put eh site address. Thanks

First off, there is too much data to be copied and posted to give you that list. You can do one of 2 things.

1. go to wizard101 central and click on wiki

2. do a general web search for wizard101 pets and you will come across the same link.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Hey thanks for tip and trying but i still wonder.
Are there any pets that can learn both abilities

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
asdfghjkl1234675 wrote:

The Unicorn and Snowball pets have learned both abilities lately and also the Frost Cats.

Champion
May 03, 2011
My second-generation Nightmare has both. No first gen. pets have both, to my knowledge.