Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bullies in Pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
This is something i've wanted to post for a long time, Pvp bullies. Me and my friends are getting killed constantly in Pvp by stroms! This is really making me angry i cant win a single match because of those scammers and cheaters! If you guys think that this is not funny too please post your complaint! Oh and after they win is when I get mad because they start gloating and laughing in your face and all that which get on my nerves! So if this has happened to you please post.
Emily Rubyblade level 70 pyromancer

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
chess55 wrote:
This is something i've wanted to post for a long time, Pvp bullies. Me and my friends are getting killed constantly in Pvp by stroms! This is really making me angry i cant win a single match because of those scammers and cheaters! If you guys think that this is not funny too please post your complaint! Oh and after they win is when I get mad because they start gloating and laughing in your face and all that which get on my nerves! So if this has happened to you please post.

No it hasn't happened to me, but I am posting anyway. Your best bet is to just ignore it or don't PvP, especially against storm. PvP is just a sideline and only A GAME. To me, PvP is just a place to hone your skills.

If they are scamming, What are they scamming? Traps, blades, or spells? If they are cheating, How are they cheating? It is quite impossible for them to reach into the program and adjust it to their advantage.

Storm wizards work very hard to gain the power they have. I agree that there are some very rude players in the game, but NOT JUST in Storm.

Find a Storm Friend that will go with you in Practice and help you hone your Pyromancer to defend against storm

If you haven't already done so, RAISE a storm wizard. But also FRIEND one.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
i agree that it is annoying when someone brags but the only reason they're winning is because they're using a good strategy

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
chess55 wrote:

Um, first, this should be posted in the PvP category.
Second, they aren't cheating; it's pretty much impossible to do.
Third, some kids (and adults too) and not good winners or losers. That does not mean they are bullies.
Fourth: if you don't like the way PvP is set up, don't play. It isn't going to change.
sorry, but people have been complaining about these things for ages.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
chess55 wrote:

One thing, this should be in the pvp forum. The other, people have bad attitudes and many are just poor sports. Third, you learn from school that bullies are afraid of the person that they're bullying, which would likely happen in wizard101 too. And last, Storm wizards just need to be shielded and their damage to be lowered down and also remember there's an ignore button waiting for you to click on it.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Just ignore them. No bully is worth your time. Whatever you do, do not report them unless they cuss.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Just because someone is Storm doesn't make it unfair. How are you sure they're cheating? PvP is PvP, and if you don't like it don't do it.

I do agree with you-- when they win and start gloating, it's really annoying and stupid. Even when someone won against me in PvP, I smiled and said "Congrats". He didn't care. He sat there gloating and saying I was a piece of "crop" (which is quite an inappropriate substitute word, don't you think?) Anyway, yes, that part of it is very aggravating.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Hmm. I have said this so many times and I'll say it again, YOU CAN'T CHEAT IN PVP! And what does losing have to do with bullying??? So because they beat you, and they get bragging rights, you think they are bullies? If so you have no clue what a bully is.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
chess55 wrote:

Winning a PvP match isn't being a bully, and if a storm wizard, or any other school for that mater is beating you on a regular basses chances are, you are not using a well thought out strategy, or that your strategy has an innate weakness to a given school. Just because you loose doesn't make them cheaters, or scammers, but sense you feel like throwing accusations around, please tell us, exactly what were they doing to cheat? What scam did they pull on you? And no "They beat me, so they must be cheating," doesn't count.

As for them being rude, yeah post match unsportsmanlike conduct is kind of common in PvP. Personally when i finish a match i'll put in "good match," or "good game", in long form in fact, not just "gg", but when i run into someone who acts like a toilet banana after a duel i just hit the port button.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I thought wizards wearing myth mastery amulets, spamming earthquake, were supposed to be the "bullies." What happened to that anyway? As for chess55 Use shields, use heals, and beat up one storm wizard at a time. They have low health. Put some low level attacks in your deck, boost them with sun school cards like giant or monstrous and beat the storm up while they blade and trap, and/or after you survive their big hit and they wait for pips to hit you again.

I can't help you much with wild bolt. If you can reduce their accuracy, and if they don't use the accuracy boosting sun spells, keen eye unstoppable ect....

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
chess55 wrote:
i am sorry if i sound rude, but its not cheating it is strategy, it is not funny it is annoying, people are still complaining about strategy and if you cant stand gloating and laughing ignore, port or log off. if you think winning is being mean then dont pvp, and btw wrong forum this belongs in the commons not dorms. commons talk about in game thing like this. dorms are for idea's.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Don't get angry when you get killed or get defeated in PvP specially, by Storm guys. You need to have a nice strategy, nice deck, and good game tactics. And, no Wizards can cheat, only bosses can, how can Wizards cheat? With a pip he or she used a Leviathan on you? And, Wizards can't scam you, unless, in trading, you just click "Ready" and the "Yes" button without even paying attention. If they laugh, or say something that is not nice to you, just ignore them.

Good Luck with PvP, keep practicing until you get good. None of my wizards haven't pass the rank "Private" yet. So, don't give up. Just, try and try until you succeed. Have fun!

-Robert EmeraldPyre - Level 70 - Transcended Pyromancer
-Robert StormSword - Level 39 - Magus Diviner
-Robert Myth Friend - Level 6 - Apprentice Conjurer

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Ok well i'm sorry that hasn't happened to me but i think it is a terrible thing and i agree something should happen to those people so ride on i hope kingsisle does something about it.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Solution: Ignore it, and buy storm shields or disarm. OR dont do PvP it's optional.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Hmm. I have said this so many times and I'll say it again, YOU CAN'T CHEAT IN PVP! And what does losing have to do with bullying??? So because they beat you, and they get bragging rights, you think they are bullies? If so you have no clue what a bully is.

Your statement about not being able to cheat is not 100% correct. A better statement would be 'You can't cheat in PvP at this time' because currently all the cheats, such as using the rino mounts to bring in extra players to the duel, or casting powerful mutate cards on ghoul and casting them for 2 pips have been fixed. As time goes on, and new things are added however, more exploitable bugs/glitches like these will pop up.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
ROBB1005 wrote:
Don't get angry when you get killed or get defeated in PvP specially, by Storm guys. You need to have a nice strategy, nice deck, and good game tactics. And, no Wizards can cheat, only bosses can, how can Wizards cheat? With a pip he or she used a Leviathan on you? And, Wizards can't scam you, unless, in trading, you just click "Ready" and the "Yes" button without even paying attention. If they laugh, or say something that is not nice to you, just ignore them.

Good Luck with PvP, keep practicing until you get good. None of my wizards haven't pass the rank "Private" yet. So, don't give up. Just, try and try until you succeed. Have fun!

-Robert EmeraldPyre - Level 70 - Transcended Pyromancer
-Robert StormSword - Level 39 - Magus Diviner
-Robert Myth Friend - Level 6 - Apprentice Conjurer
some lower ranked trans. people i have seen consider healing attack and o yes using any spell is cheating.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
JinZah wrote:

Your statement about not being able to cheat is not 100% correct. A better statement would be 'You can't cheat in PvP at this time' because currently all the cheats, such as using the rino mounts to bring in extra players to the duel, or casting powerful mutate cards on ghoul and casting them for 2 pips have been fixed. As time goes on, and new things are added however, more exploitable bugs/glitches like these will pop up.

Its not cheating if you don't know its going to happen or it's a glitch.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
JinZah wrote:

That was a glitch. That was KI mistake, so yes if you where doing that on purpose it would have been like cheating. But everything else like chain stunning, and shielding isnt.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
Same here, me and my sis are having the same probs. When i see my storm sis pwn in pvp, she says good game, and they say curse words to her and they call me and her weak. We just dont know wether this is report material, so greyrose, you prolly reading this, but plz comment on this "Bullies in Pvp post"
I want to know if this is report material so i know what to do and i can tell my sis. Please greyrose, or some admin comment on this post.

Victoria (me)
Mariah Seacaller (my sis)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
They are not cheating, storm people have really strong spells (I know this because my character is storm) They also, like people said, good strategy. It is unfortunate that people gloat and make fun of the weaker but that is just the way of the world. I have never pvp'd another storm wizard so I have never expirienced it but I always have issues with balance. Remember just because there stronger does not mean they are cheating.
-Esmme L. Level 52 Diviner