Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amaranthine Staff Availability

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
So I saw this player with an Amaranthine Staff and decided I wanted it. I have looked for a to get it and the Wizard101 Central wikipedia said that its only from a Beckett Magazine code, but I've noticed that some wands from Beckett can also be won from KI Free Games and was simple wondering if the Amaranthine staff is still available as a reward from Free Games.Thanks to anyone who has any info on obtaining this staff

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zelda3456147 wrote:
So I saw this player with an Amaranthine Staff and decided I wanted it. I have looked for a to get it and the Wizard101 Central wikipedia said that its only from a Beckett Magazine code, but I've noticed that some wands from Beckett can also be won from KI Free Games and was simple wondering if the Amaranthine staff is still available as a reward from Free Games.Thanks to anyone who has any info on obtaining this staff

I got the staff from the Dragon's Hoard pack. I have no idea if it's still available from KI games; I've never won anything of any use there.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
i've won about 10 7 day bengal tigers, 5 megasnacks, and 2 death beatles . That was from wizardblox not KI free games.