Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New worl idea Dinotoria... please respond

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I lovewizard 101 and i love dinosaurs so i was thinking oof an idea for a new world called dinotoria

it could be a world filled with itllegent dinosaur people and marlybonians (there for reserch). the enemies could be zombified dinosaur fossils. the whole world would be ruled by king tyranos, and the main quest could be stoping the zombi dinosaurs from compleating a device that would bring a magical spiralroid(play on words with spiral and astiroid), from landing on dinotoria and destroyng the place.

there could also be new mounts like a triceratops or a hadrasaur and new pets like a baby t rex or a velociraptor

i just think this would be a neat idea and i was hoping for the wizard101 communitys opinion on the idea please respond.

scincerly James Dragonflame level 48 master thaumaturge

Survivor
May 07, 2011
Possibly you should make the dinosaurs magical. Dinosaurs like stormzilla, death veloceraptor, and other dinosaurs. There should also be a underwater world of dinotoria too. Some of the living dinosaurs should be in revolution against king Tyranos. There would need to be many new spells for young wizards to like it.

P.S. It should be a single world storyline and you don't have to beat malistare

ME

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
zoologistLV10 wrote:
I lovewizard 101 and i love dinosaurs so i was thinking oof an idea for a new world called dinotoria

it could be a world filled with itllegent dinosaur people and marlybonians (there for reserch). the enemies could be zombified dinosaur fossils. the whole world would be ruled by king tyranos, and the main quest could be stoping the zombi dinosaurs from compleating a device that would bring a magical spiralroid(play on words with spiral and astiroid), from landing on dinotoria and destroyng the place.

there could also be new mounts like a triceratops or a hadrasaur and new pets like a baby t rex or a velociraptor

i just think this would be a neat idea and i was hoping for the wizard101 communitys opinion on the idea please respond.

scincerly James Dragonflame level 48 master thaumaturge

i think its cool how you took your own time to suggest this! its a really lovely idea and i think it would make a lovely world

Heather willowbreeze
Grandmaster sorcerer +
;)